We all get a flood of email. How do you handle it…especially this time of year? I received a creative email from Sima Dahl at Parlay Communications.
Happy holidays and thank you for your email!
Parlay Communications is as busy as Santa’s toyshop! We’re working on some exciting projects for the New Year including:
- Digital marketing solutions for our clients.
- Sway Factor workshops for rainmakers and business owners.
- Edits to my forthcoming book about the art of networking in a digital age.
- A top-secret Parlay rebrand that I can’t wait to announce!
- Plus we’re all taking some time to spend with family and friends over the holidays.
From now through January 10th I will be checking my email and voicemail just 1x daily, and not at all on December 24th.
Running defense will be my top lineman and Marketing Coordinator John Kunkes who can be reached at ….
The Game Plan
1. Customers: For you it is business as usual.
2. Prospects: I will respond within 2 business days to all general inquiries. If this is an urgent request, please contact John as noted above.
3. Meeting Planners: To check my availability to keynote your event, contact John as noted above.
4. Networkers: I will respond to all requests the week commencing January 10th. If you believe your request simply cannot wait, please contact John to make your case.
Thanks and best wishes for a joyous holiday and spectacular New Year ahead!